The German insurer expects to see “significant increases” in the take up cyber insurance protection as interest in the cover continues to grow.
“In the increasingly important area of cyber insurance
- Guy Carpenter suspends senior boss following harassment claims
- Fee caps for CMCs could lead to 'clear consumer detriment'
- Ex-Quindell boss Rob Terry to sue Watchstone for £14.7m
- This week: Dual pricing and sexual harassment claims
- Analysis: Charity & CSR: Protect and survive
- Axa UK promotes Laurent Matras to retail boss
- Lawyers slam government for 'cutting corners' on whiplash portal