Unite said it would oppose any plans to force compulsory redundancies on staff affected by the restructure.
Aviva plans to move its commercial property team to Perth by May next year. Some 86 staff a
- Ten insurtech start-ups to watch in 2018 - part two
- Ten insurtech start-ups to watch in 2018 - part one
- Admiral refutes 'racist pricing' allegations
- Hastings to use automated fraud detection service
- Quindell auditor slapped with £700,000 fine
- QBE to miss 2017 COR target and fall to loss after "challenging year"
- AIG to buy Validus for $5.56bn