Judge Mr Stephen Hofmeyr QC oversaw proceedings at the Commercial Court yesterday (Tuesday).
The case involves tax liability incurred by transactions in the run up to an attempt by Quindell’s top te
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role