Judge Mr Stephen Hofmeyr QC oversaw proceedings at the Commercial Court yesterday (Tuesday).
The case involves tax liability incurred by transactions in the run up to an attempt by Quindell’s top
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- This week in Post: No done deal
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote