Cunningham Lindsey has named former Crawford boss Claes Frick as CEO for its Swedish business.
As CEO of Cunningham Lindsey Sweden, Frick will be responsible for driving new business growth and leading the operations in Sweden.
Frick will also be part of the overall Nordic management team, supporting the operation of Cunningham Lindsey business across the Nordic countries.
The loss adjuster said the appointment will enable a focus on Swedish clients and provide tailored claims management and major & complex loss adjusting.
He joins Cunningham Lindsey from Crawford & Company where he was managing director and Nordic Business development manager.
Christian Leif Hansen, CEO of Cunningham Lindsey Nordic Region, said: “We have chosen the right leader to take our operations in Sweden into the future. Claes has the ideal combination of skills and expertise, which I know he will apply to lead the team to new levels.
“His leadership experience is essential to help us strengthen the company’s ability to deliver first-class services to insurance companies in Sweden and across the Nordic region.”
- Aviva promises to 'reinvent' insurance and end dual pricing
- Brightside winds up lawsuits under Brendan McCafferty
- Analysis: How most favoured nation clauses fell out of favour
- Government call for evidence over discount rate revision
- Gallagher opens new Eastern regional office
- Gallagher acquires South West commercial broker
- Roundtable: The new wave: time to disrupt the disruptors