Partner Re Ireland Insurance DAC was fined for a total of six breaches and its sister company Partner Reinsurance Europe SE was fined in respect of three breaches.
The fine, one of the largest ever
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Insurance companies urged to develop more dementia-friendly policies
- Blog: The claims challenge for intelligent cars