An Austrian citizen, Brandstetter has headed Uniqa since 2011. He joined the composite insurer, which is active in 18 European countries, in 1997.
Brandstetter, pictured, said: “I am truly honoured
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Iprism chair declares turnaround complete after Gable fallout
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Hyperion takes on $115m of debt to fund further acquisitions
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records