The move will see in Tryg strengthen its presence in the property and casualty insurance markets.
Alka is owned by Danish unions, companies affiliated with the unions, Folksam and employees.
- Analysis: The future of pricing – Data and technology
- CMA price cap proposals could put pressure on 'weak profitability' in insurance
- Analysis: The future of pricing - Tightening the noose
- Analysis: The future of pricing - A responsible revolution
- Axa’s David Williams to discuss the future of mobility on latest Post webinar
- Brexit: UK motorists unlikely to get compensation from hit and runs in France
- FCA warns of unauthorised motor broker