The move will see in Tryg strengthen its presence in the property and casualty insurance markets.
Alka is owned by Danish unions, companies affiliated with the unions, Folksam and employees.
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'