The co-investment in the machine learning specialist was led by Alma Mundi Insurtech Fund and Force Over Mass and comes days after Cytora, a provider of artificial intelligence-powered solutions for
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Insurance companies urged to develop more dementia-friendly policies
- Blog: The claims challenge for intelligent cars