For Insurance Post's latest research project, we're delving into the world of cyber. What is making companies tick at the moment? How are they dealing with threats? What can insurers, brokers and managing agents do to ease the digital journey ahead?
Do you have dealings with cyber on a daily basis at work? Does your department handle business interruption claims? Or do you plan to place more cyber/technology risks for your clients in 2019?
If so, we’d like to hear what you think of the market.
To help us understand the key trends impacting the cyber insurance landscape, we’d be grateful if you could share your views on:
• The cyber insurance market today
• Risk management/coverage
• Opportunities and threats
• What the future holds for your clients in a changing threat landscape
Help us by answering some cyber-related questions. The whole survey should take around 10 minutes to complete and any information you give will be treated in the strictest confidence.
All answers will then be collated and presented anonymously in a report featuring in Post’s June edition available online and in print.
We are excited to announce that @SFoodbanks and the Sunday morning initiative team will be joining us at this years @WDragonboat ! The team will have their collection van so bring any food donations you can for local foodbanks #HungerDoesntWearClubColours #CharityTuesday pic.twitter.com/UT9Diup11C— Carpenters Group (@CarpentersGroup) August 20, 2019
- Former Aon employee alleges sexism at the company left her with ‘mental health complications’
- Ardonagh reveals future plan for Swinton as all branches close
- Deal struck to exempt Irish drivers in the UK from green cards after no-deal Brexit
- This week: Winners and lasers
- Telematics Watch: Improving customer engagement and building trust
- Blog: Business interruption and maximum indemnity period – how long should it be?
- Ardonagh posts loss of £44.5m for the first half of the year