The appointment came shortly after the February acquisition of Bromley-based managing general agent, Camberford Law – now Camberford Underwriting – which boasts a suite of niches ranging from tree
Thank you to everyone who came to the @InsCharities golf tournament yesterday. The sun shone eventually and a great day was had by all. Well done to the Team @WTW_ins who took the team trophy with 89 points! 👏👏👏 #golf #insurance #insuranceindustry pic.twitter.com/12i7aqV1bz— Insurance Charities (@InsCharities) September 12, 2019
- Lloyd's posts £2.3bn first-half profit driven by investment income
- Blog: No more hard and soft - are corporate flip-flops the new insurance cycle you CAN rely on?
- Interview: Steven Wallace, McLarens
- Sex discrimination a 'significant' insurance issue as claims and payouts increase
- Advertising Feature: Is a lack of expertise at bodyshops putting drivers at risk?
- GFSC reveals incoming CEO as Samantha Barrass bows out early
- Claims Consortium completes acquisition of Stream