Allianz said it would expect to see the majority of personal lines business, with the exception of several schemes, moved to LV by June, exactly 12 months after it started.
Similarly, the majority of
Zurich disappointed in new #discountrate. David Nichols, Ch Claims Officer: "The failure to change the discount rate to a balanced level will only serve to increase the cost and, therefore, affordability of certain types of insurance - especially for higher risk customers." pic.twitter.com/ac1CfBzfxX— Zurich Insurance UK (@ZurichInsUK) July 15, 2019
- Revealed: Leaked emails show Ecclesiastical staff using 'callous' language over child abuse claims
- Insurers attack 'misleading and wholly disingenuous' discount rate impact assessment
- Half of industry growth over next five years to be driven by M&A, say insurers
- Analysis: SME risk management: Loss of appetite
- This week: Gaukward moment for insurers following Ogden change
- 30,000 Alpha policyholders to be moved to new insurer
- Blog: Diversity in insurance - how far have we come?