Balderton Capital-backed Zego has so far raised roughly £7.2m in its drive to offer pay as you go insurance products. It hopes to address the issue of underserved businesses purchasing the wrong type
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland