The insurer saw pre-tax profit drop to $17.9m in the six months ended 30 June compared to a profit of $143.8m reported at the same period last year. Profit after tax was $12.9m, down from $139.7m in
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?