Although no known instances of cyber terrorism have taken place yet, Luke Foord-Kelcey, co-head of Aon Benfield’s global cyber practice group, says that terror groups do have the motivation to develop
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'