Far from being the throwaway term normally reserved for the strapline of product literature, innovation is a fundamental requirement of business administration.
Sadly, it remains a word rarely
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Insurance companies among FSCS list of defaulted firms
- Analysis: Managing the M&A insurance risk
- David McMillan appointed Esure CEO
- RSA's hard line on underwriting ‘likely to yield better result’
- Jonathan Evans to replace Lord Hunt as Biba chair
- Biba Daily: Day Two – Thursday 16 May