When Ray Cox was finally unveiled as Peter Burrows' successor in August it brought to a close one of the lengthiest searches by an insurer for a boss for some time.
However, despite the time taken,
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Manjit Rana to lead Corporate Innovation insurtech practice
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Iprism chair declares turnaround complete after Gable fallout
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Hyperion takes on $115m of debt to fund further acquisitions