A few readers will recall the emergence of dynamic financial analysis in the 1990s. It was the kind of ultra-technical, theoretical subject that could turn most people's blood cold. Many of the first
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards