In periods of economic downturn, people try to reduce their outgoings wherever possible. Long-term big-budget purchases" such as new cars" are avoided as people try to live according to their means.
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Blog: The claims challenge for intelligent cars