The Eurozone is officially in recession and, despite government rescue measures, a shortage of capital is damaging every sector. All the signs point to a prolonged downturn.
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Insurance companies among FSCS list of defaulted firms
- RSA's hard line on underwriting ‘likely to yield better result’
- David McMillan appointed Esure CEO
- Analysis: Managing the M&A insurance risk
- Biba Daily: Day Two – Thursday 16 May
- Jonathan Evans to replace Lord Hunt as Biba chair