The Environmental Agency said “urgent action is needed to tackle more frequent, intense flooding and sea level rise” as the global temperature is expected to rise by 4°C.
It estimates that two-thirds
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal