Consumer Intelligence has warned that van insurance premiums could increase, despite prices dropping 0.2% last year.
It has found that premiums have climbed to £1109 in the three months to March.
- Q&A: Zurich’s David Nichols on child abuse inquiry recommendations
- Blog: Urban mobility - the differentiation battle zone
- Thingco and Freedom Services Group enter JV
- Insurtech Inshare targets SMEs to corporates with peer-to-peer launch
- Rising Star: Will Slade, Allianz Insurance
- Insurers confirm ‘ongoing commitment’ to work with inquiry on child abuse claims
- Lloyd's execs encouraged by more disciplined underwriting