Criminals are using stolen identities to take out cover, their vehicle details are added to the Motor Insurance Database, allowing them to drive around without attracting police attention.
- Guy Carpenter suspends senior boss following harassment claims
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing
- GRP broker acquires Thomas Cook
- Insurers respond to flood claims from Lincolnshire
- Insurtech Trov to close its UK app
- Elite shoots for solvent scheme to avoid liquidation
- Ex-Quindell boss Rob Terry to sue Watchstone for £14.7m