To kick off pulling this together, there was much debate around the term ‘insurtech’ - is it even relevant anymore? It’s been a ‘catch all’ for a few years now, while the market around it has matured
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- PRA insurance boss takes role at FRC
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech