The data, from a survey by Cifas of its 450 members, found household fraud rose by 52% and motor fraud rose 45% from 2017 to 2018.
Fronting – where a low-risk motorist falsely claims they are the
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Insurance companies urged to develop more dementia-friendly policies
- Blog: The claims challenge for intelligent cars