The judgement in the Perry v Raleys Solicitors case was the Supreme Court’s first in fifteen years on what is known as a ‘loss of chance’ claim.
Perry, a former miner, had alleged that the firm did
We are excited to announce that @SFoodbanks and the Sunday morning initiative team will be joining us at this years @WDragonboat ! The team will have their collection van so bring any food donations you can for local foodbanks #HungerDoesntWearClubColours #CharityTuesday pic.twitter.com/UT9Diup11C— Carpenters Group (@CarpentersGroup) August 20, 2019
- Former Aon employee alleges sexism at the company left her with ‘mental health complications’
- Ardonagh reveals future plan for Swinton as all branches close
- Ardonagh posts loss of £44.5m for the first half of the year
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep childcare broker brand
- Blog: Business interruption and maximum indemnity period – how long should it be?
- Deal struck to exempt Irish drivers in the UK from green cards after no-deal Brexit
- My Other Life: Kiera Tippett, Triathlete