The Society of Claims Professionals will seek to channel the voices of over 20,000 people work in claims in the UK and advance new ideas, career development and professional qualifications.
We are excited to announce that @SFoodbanks and the Sunday morning initiative team will be joining us at this years @WDragonboat ! The team will have their collection van so bring any food donations you can for local foodbanks #HungerDoesntWearClubColours #CharityTuesday pic.twitter.com/UT9Diup11C— Carpenters Group (@CarpentersGroup) August 20, 2019
- Former Aon employee alleges sexism at the company left her with ‘mental health complications’
- Ardonagh reveals future plan for Swinton as all branches close
- Deal struck to exempt Irish drivers in the UK from green cards after no-deal Brexit
- This week: Winners and lasers
- Telematics Watch: Improving customer engagement and building trust
- Blog: Business interruption and maximum indemnity period – how long should it be?
- Ardonagh posts loss of £44.5m for the first half of the year