Harris Balcombe has seen investment from three equity partners to bolster its growth plans.
Alex Balcombe, Steven Nock, and Jeremy Balcombe will join as partners in the business.
Earlier this year, the loss assessor said it will be opening a new site in the Midlands and expanding its office in London to promote business growth. The firm currently has offices in London, Birmingham and Manchester, Glasgow, Exeter and Leeds.
Alex Balcombe, a partner at Harris Balcombe said: “There has been equity investment from the partners and the investment made to date is with a view to funding further business growth/development.
“Harris Balcombe also has plans to grow its cyber division, as well as the domestic business (the latter is already up by 25% in the last year).”
It is looking to increase staff numbers by 20% over the next 12 months, the company said.
Jonathan Samuelson, equity partner and joint head of business interruption said: “To ensure we continue to provide the highest quality of service to our clients, we are keen to grow our presence in major cities and across the UK; hiring the right people as well as placing a real emphasis on the need for professional qualifications.
“We have and always will seek to enhance the reputation of our sector as we continually strive for best practice and growth and we look forward to this next phase of growth.”
- Loss-making GRP spent £112.6m on acquisitions over its last financial year
- Mike Bruce promoted to GRP group managing director
- Hiscox's James Brady on why cyber knowledge remains a barrier
- I work in insurance: Stephanie Horton, River Canal Rescue
- Top 100 Insurtech: Quarter four update
- Insurtech diary: Getting stuck into insurance
- Charles Taylor bolsters liability team by hiring senior sextet from Vericlaim