Alex Balcombe, Steven Nock, and Jeremy Balcombe will join as partners in the business.
Earlier this year, the loss assessor said it will be opening a new site in the Midlands and expanding its office
- Andy Briggs to depart from Aviva
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 6 - The interviews
- Brightside appoints former Swinton distribution director as group COO
- Blog: Claim sharing – the insurance alternative that cuts out the regulator
- Blog: To grow, insurers must hit the open road
- Blog: Counterfeiting - how can insurers help in managing the risks?
- Machine learning insurtech raises £4.2m in seed investment round