According to Moody’s Analytics’ preliminary estimates, the economic cost of Hurricane Michael could range from $15bn (£11.5bn) to $21bn (£16.25bn).
The death toll of the storm currently stands at 29
- Zurich UK CEO: Ban hands free phone use in vehicles
- Insurers must work with the repairer sector to keep it from 'dying on its feet'
- Insurers need to raise awareness on keyless car thefts
- Ardonagh boss joins Nexus group
- Zurich and Travelers discuss digital hype and legacy benefits in new Post webinar
- Insurers could face fines under plans to tackle dual pricing 'rip-off'
- Insurtech Trov to close its UK app