The moves comes days after Davies CEO Dan Saulter, pictured, told Post it doesn’t have “limits to its ambition” over acquisitions, but declined to comment on links with Direct Group adding: “We don’t
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland