After three long months of consideration of the Civil Liability Bill in the House of Lords, the explicit intention to deliberately discriminate against honest and legitimate claimants should have been
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Blog: Are manufacturers recall ready?
- Biba unveils manifesto priorities for 2019