Analysis: Beauty fraud: No pain, no gain
In an era of Instagram brows and duck lip selfies, the beauty industry is thriving.
While most customers visit their hairdresser, nail bar or tanning salon to
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in