The Financial Conduct Authority said the service was the result of a call for input last year on how to improve access to vulnerable customers to the specialist travel insurance market.
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Telematics insurance cuts younger drivers' claims losses by a third
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines