Last week, the so-called ‘Beast from the East’, which brought blizzards and temperatures as low as -9°C, combined with Storm Emma to create some of the most testing weather the UK has faced for years.
- Lloyd’s struck by £2bn loss from nat cats
- Insurance leaders pledge to pass on personal injury reform savings
- Gosden retires as Higos chairman two months into role
- Zurich appoints former RSA boss Robinson as chief underwriting officer
- Video: Insurers and claimant lawyers react to whiplash reform
- Government to unveil discount rate reform
- Claimant lawyers accuse government of ‘washing its hands’ of injured people