Angela Brown, head of special investigations at LV, told Post’s Claims Club meeting that it had educated its 6500 staff to ‘know-your-colleagues’ after an ex-employee was convicted of bribery.
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Child sexual abuse claims on the rise