Angela Brown, head of special investigations at LV, told Post’s Claims Club meeting that it had educated its 6500 staff to ‘know-your-colleagues’ after an ex-employee was convicted of bribery.
- Zurich settles two claims from Westminster terror attacks
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- ERS owners explore potential sale
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role