Angela Brown, head of special investigations at LV, told Post’s Claims Club meeting that it had educated its 6500 staff to ‘know-your-colleagues’ after an ex-employee was convicted of bribery.
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- My other life: Assistant football referee - David Roome, NMU Glasgow
- Marsh appoints UK corporate CEO
- Saga appoints James Quin as CFO