Ben Howarth, senior policy adviser on motor and liability at the Association of British Insurers, said insurers needed to determine whether the vehicle was in autonomous mode at the time of a crash.
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- My other life: Assistant football referee - David Roome, NMU Glasgow
- Marsh appoints UK corporate CEO