Current systems available on the market have been tested and contain vulnerabilities, warned Wolfram-Ferdinand Schultz, global practice group leader liability – heavy industries and manufacturing at
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Child sexual abuse claims on the rise
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards