After the mass of consolidation preceding the last loss adjuster ranking, it was looking like the situation had calmed down bar one exception.
Either side of the takeover by its new private equity
With great sadness we confirm that Sir David Rowland, our former Chairman from 1993 to 1997, has passed away. He played a critical role in safeguarding the future of the Lloyd’s market through perhaps its most difficult period.— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) February 18, 2019
More: https://t.co/2cS2H7c8Tk pic.twitter.com/jzL5UnIx4x
- Court throws out claim that would have created 'fraudsters' charter'
- Axa UK shifts focus to commercial as it makes profit
- Markerstudy Gibraltar business cost Qatar Re owner £37.9m
- My other life: James Neale, DWF, Britain's Got Talent finalist
- Ageas UK says long goodbye to Ogden impact as CEO Watson hails ‘strong’ motor performance
- FCA gives wholesale broking market a clean bill of health
- Ageas UK closes in on chief risk officer