Joel Mtebe, 30, Watford, made 13 fraudulent claims between February 2014 and March 2015, an investigation carried out by the Insurance Fraud Enforcement Department found.
In September 2014, RSA cont
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'