In a statement released on 1 March, the FCA said the move will aim to help "boost greater competition between firms, encouraging them to focus on improving the value and performance of their products"
- Video: Insurers and claimant lawyers react to whiplash reform
- Sabre delivers COR of 68.5% following IPO
- Underlying performance needs to improve, says Lloyd’s CFO
- Lloyd’s struck by £2bn loss from nat cats
- Zurich appoints former RSA boss Robinson as chief underwriting officer
- Business interruption to fall under terrorism cover
- Smart Driver Club in talks with insurers to increase capacity