In one recent case, a driver who crashed in a remote area at night owes his life to telematics, which sent details of the accident and location to a control centre where staff alerted the emergency
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Analysis: Business interruption after Salisbury: Poisoned policies?
- Manjit Rana to lead Corporate Innovation insurtech practice
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?