What is your best/worst Christmas song?
Paul Lawrence, chief underwriting officer, Hiscox London Market: Best - Original Band Aid. Worst - Last Christmas by Wham.
Sean McGovern, chief risk officer and
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Insured losses for the California wildfires could hit $13bn
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated