The Court of Appeal recently dismissed a case where a high-net-worth individual with an untypical property failed to give a fair presentation of the risk. In the case of Alan Bate v Aviva Insurance, t
- Eldon denies customer data was used in Leave campaign
- Obituary: Norman Cottington, industry mourns rehab 'trailblazer'
- Sedgwick UK shakes up leadership team after Cunningham Lindsey merger
- Campaigners call for ONS to collate motor data for policymakers
- Lloyd's appoints partners on insurtech lab
- Personal injury motor claims hit near decade low, government figures show
- Lust for trust: can public trust be restored in insurance?