Insurance fraud has risen dramatically in the past year and this trend looks likely to continue due to the effects of financial stress and increased living costs, driven by the economic climate.
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Gibraltar legal expenses insurer declares insolvency
- Insurance companies urged to develop more dementia-friendly policies
- Medco issues warning over government consultation