Insurance fraud has risen dramatically in the past year and this trend looks likely to continue due to the effects of financial stress and increased living costs, driven by the economic climate.
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- Manjit Rana to lead Corporate Innovation insurtech practice
- Analysis: Business interruption after Salisbury: Poisoned policies?
- This week: No alarms and no surprises
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal