Insurance fraud has risen dramatically in the past year and this trend looks likely to continue due to the effects of financial stress and increased living costs, driven by the economic climate.
- Guy Carpenter suspends senior boss following harassment claims
- Fee caps for CMCs could lead to 'clear consumer detriment'
- Ex-Quindell boss Rob Terry to sue Watchstone for £14.7m
- This week: Dual pricing and sexual harassment claims
- Axa UK promotes Laurent Matras to retail boss
- Analysis: Charity & CSR: Protect and survive
- Lawyers slam government for 'cutting corners' on whiplash portal