With the dark clouds of economic turmoil casting a shadow over the industry, and with the forecast for the foreseeable future equally bleak, commercial buyers have seldom been so pessimistic about
With great sadness we confirm that Sir David Rowland, our former Chairman from 1993 to 1997, has passed away. He played a critical role in safeguarding the future of the Lloyd’s market through perhaps its most difficult period.— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) February 18, 2019
More: https://t.co/2cS2H7c8Tk pic.twitter.com/jzL5UnIx4x
- Court throws out claim that would have created 'fraudsters' charter'
- Employees of Call Connection file claim in ongoing administration
- Drivers in autonomous vehicles 'shouldn't be held liable'
- Axa UK shifts focus to commercial as it makes profit
- Ageas UK CEO Andy Watson issues caution on Brexit claims inflation impact
- Former Lloyd's chairman Sir David Rowland passes away
- Markerstudy Gibraltar business cost Qatar Re owner £37.9m