As motor insurance is mandatory, and perhaps the ultimate grudge purchase, making a profit should be a given. However, beset with fraud-related issues and rising claims costs, the sector has recorded
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech