One year on, a new study commissioned by the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health, published on World Voice Day in April, found that many call centre agents reported suffering voice problems.
- Motor insurers paying out record £23m in claims every day
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year
- Blog: Database overload
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Polaris appoints Gallagher’s Vivek Banga as MD
- Insured losses for the California wildfires could hit $13bn
- Blog: Who Monitors Wins