Government proposals to help injured or ill employees who are finding it difficult to trace their employers' insurance records have been on the table for some time.
Plans to create an Employers'
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Insured losses for the California wildfires could hit $13bn
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Blog: Database overload
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated