Few crimes tug at the heart strings more than child sex abuse, with harrowing cases being aired in the media almost every day.
Last month, Nigel Leat, 51, was jailed indefinitely for abusing children
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal