The Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs dropped the hint in its response to damning criticism from the most powerful committee of MPs, the Commons Public Accounts Committee.
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Iprism chair declares turnaround complete after Gable fallout
- Aviva to transfer 1.39m policies to Irish post-Brexit hub
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated