Holiday high jinks or just stupid behaviour? Whichever way you look at it, the bill to treat injury due to dangerous activities such as ‘balcony jumping’ should not be picked up by travel insurers.
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Insured losses for the California wildfires could hit $13bn
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Blog: Database overload